Tesco Extra, Princes Road,
Chelmsford, CM2 9XW
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Getting to us from: Harlow City Centre
(1) Starting on the A414, head south
(2) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A414, Canes Lane
(3) At the roundabout take the first exit onto A414
(4) At the roundabout take the second exit onto A414, Chelmsford Road
(5) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A414, Greenbury Way
(6) At the roundabout take the first exit onto A1114, London Road
(7) At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on A1114, London Road
(8) At the roundabout take the third exit onto B1007, Wood Street
(9) Take the left turn for the Tesco car park and follow the road around to the petrol station
(10) Take the right turn opposite the petrol station and you will see our centre on your left
Getting to us from: A130, Wickford
(1) Head north-east on A130
(2) Take a slight left and then another slight left onto the A130
(3) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A1114, Van Diemans Road
(4) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A1114, Princes Road
(5) Take the left turn into the Tesco car park by the petrol station
(6) Take the first left turning and then turn left again, you will see our centre on the left
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
Xpress Centres Chelmsford are located at Tesco Extra, Princes Road, Chelmsford, CM2 9XW and offer minor vehicle repairs for cars and small vans. Our specialists can help you with an array of repairs including scrapes and scuffs, dents or scratches and plastic bodywork damage (e.g. bumpers and wing mirrors). We aim to offer every customer our fast-track repair solution which means you get your vehicle back in less than one working day*.
You can take advantage of our payment assist option**, which is a 3-month payment plan that doesn’t require a credit check and is interest-free. This will help those worried about the cost of vehicle repairs, or who can’t pay the full amount on the day.
All of the repairs we complete are BSI approved and come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can rest assured that your car is in safe hands. To make your life even easier, we offer the option of a premium courtesy vehicle (Audi, BMW or Mercedes) whilst you wait for your repairs to be completed. To find out more about our services or to book your car in, get in touch today!
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.