Tesco Extra, Ackhurt Industrial Estate,
Foxhole Road, Chorley, PR7 1NW
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Getting to us from: Preston City Centre
(1) Starting on A6, North Road head south-east towards Gardner Street
(2) Turn left onto Ring Way/A6/A59
(3) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A6, London Way
(4) At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on A6, London Way
(5) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A582, Lostock Lane
(6) Slight left towards A5083, Stanifield Lane
(7) Turn left onto A5083, Lydiate Lane
(8) Turn right onto A49, Wigan Road
(9) At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on A49, Wigan Road
(10) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto A581, Balshaw Lane
(11) At the roundabout take the second exit onto A581, Southport Road
(12) Turn right onto A581, Foxhole Road
(13) Take the slight left into the Tesco Extra car park
(14) Keep heading straight and you will see our centre on your right as you enter the car park
Getting to us from: Wigan City Centre
(1) Starting on A49, Wigan Lane, head north towards Springfield Street
(2) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A5106, Chorley Road
(3) Turn left onto A6, Bolton Road
(4) Turn left onto B5252
(5) At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on B5252, go through one roundabout
(6) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto B5252. Lower Burgh Road
(7) At the roundabout, continue straight onto B5251, go through three roundabouts
(8) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto B5251, Ackhurst Road
(9) Continue onto A581, Foxhole Road and take the slight left into the Tesco Extra car park
(10) Keep heading straight and you will see our centre on your right as you enter the car park
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
Our Xpress Centres Chorley location offers specialist minor vehicle repairs for all cars, as well as small vans. We can help with repairing dents, scratches, scrapes and plastic bodywork damage (e.g. bumpers and mirrors). Our service centres offer a fast-track repair solution, allowing you to get your car back fully repaired within one working day*. You can easily find us at Tesco Extra, Ackhurt Industrial Estate, Foxhole Road, Chorley, PR7 1NW.
Every repair service we offer comes with a choice of a premium courtesy vehicle (BMW, Audi or Mercedes) in an effort to make the experience easier and more efficient. The repairs we perform are BSI approved and will always come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can leave with the peace of mind that you’ve chosen the right service centre.
We also offer a simple payment assist option**, for all customers wishing to spread the cost of their repairs. This is a 3-month payment option that is interest-free and doesn’t require you to have a credit check. If you’d like to find out more, then get in touch today and speak to one of our experts!
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.