Morrisons, Southbury Road,
Enfield, EN1 1TW
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Getting to us from: Watford City Centre
(1) Starting on the A4008, Stephenson Way, head north-east
(2) At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on A4008, Stephenson Way
(3) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the M1 slip road to St Albans/ M25 E/ M1 N
(4) Merge onto the M1, at junction 6, exit onto A405, N Orbital Road towards M25/ St Albans
(5) Merge onto A405, N Orbital Road
(6) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto M25 slip road to M11/M20/Stanstead Airport
(7) Merge onto M25, at junction 25, take the A10 exit to London(N&C)/Enfield/Hertford
(8) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A10, Great Cambridge Road
(9) Turn left onto A110, Southbury Road
(10) Turn right onto Baird Road
(11) At the roundabout, take the third exit into the Morrisons car park
(12) Take the first left turning and follow the road ahead to see our centre in front of you
Getting to us from: Brentwood
(1) Starting on A1023, Brook Street, head south-west
(2) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the M25 slip road to M11/M1/Stansted Airport/Watford
(3) Keep right and merge onto M25
(4) At junction 25, take the A10 exit to London/Enfield/Hertford
(5) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto A10, Great Cambridge Road
(6) Continue straight to stay on A10, Great Cambridge Road
(7) Turn left onto A110, Southbury Road
(8) Turn right onto Baird Street
(9) At the roundabout, take the third exit into the Morrisons car park
(10) Take the first left turning and follow the road ahead to see our centre in front of you
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
Xpress Centres Enfield supports customers across the region with all forms of minor vehicle repairs, including dents, scuffs and scratches, as well as plastic repairs including bumpers and mirrors. We are conveniently located in the car park at Morrisons, Southbury Road, Enfield, EN1 1TW, offering a fast-track repair model designed to have all repairs completed in less than one working day*. Furthermore, you have the option of choosing a premium courtesy vehicle (Audi, BMW or Mercedes).
Our Enfield centre is able to repair all types of car, as well as small vans, and you can choose us with peace of mind, knowing that all of our repairs are BSI approved and covered by a lifetime guarantee. If you’re concerned about the financial impact of repairs, then take advantage of our payment assist option**, spreading the cost of your repairs over 3 months, interest-free. There are no credit checks involved to help make the entire process quicker and easier.
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.