ATS Euromaster (Rear of Car Park),
316 Yorkshire Street, Rochdale, OL16 2DS
Monday to Saturday: 8am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Getting to us from: Bury
(1) Starting on A56, Peel Way, head east and continue straight onto B6222 Moorgate
(2) Go straight through the roundabout and continue on Rochdale Old Road
(3) Continue onto Bury and B6222, Rochdale Old Road
(4) Continue onto College Road
(5) Turn left onto Holland Street
(6) Turn right onto A680, Spotland Road
(7) Turn left into A58, St Mary’s Gate
(8) At the roundabout, take the second exit
(9) Turn left into the ATS Euromaster site, before Rochdale Fire Station
(10) Turn right at the T-junction and follow the road around until you see our centre in front of you
Getting to us from: Huddersfield
(1) Starting on the A640, Westbourne Road, head west towards Mint Street
(2) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A640, New Hay Road
(3) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the M62 slip road to Oldham/Manchester
(4) Merge onto M62, at junction 21, exit towards A640/Milnrow/Shaw
(5) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto A640, Elizabethan Way
(6) Turn right onto A664, Albert Royds Street
(7) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto A58, Halifax Road
(8) After Rochdale Fire Station, turn right into the ATS Euromaster site
(9) Turn right at the T-junction and follow the road around until you see our centre in front of you
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
At Xpress Centres Rochdale, we provide minor vehicle repairs to all cars and small vans, including scratches, scrapes and dents, as well as damage to plastic bodywork including bumpers and mirrors. We aim to offer every customer a fast-track repair solution that involves having the vehicle returned fully repaired, within one working day*.
We are conveniently located at the ATS Euromaster, 316 Yorkshire Street, Rochdale, OL16 2DS, at the rear of the car park, so you won’t have any problems finding us. When you leave your vehicle with us, you have the choice of using one of our premium courtesy vehicles (Audi, Mercedes or BMW). All repairs are BSI approved and come with a lifetime guarantee so you can rest assured we will look after your vehicle.
You can also take advantage of our payment assist option**, a 3-month interest-free payment plan that we offer, which doesn’t require a credit check. A fantastic solution to help you spread the cost of your repairs. Find out more today by getting in touch with the team!
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.