Tesco Extra, Goodmayes, 822 High Road,
Romford, Essex, RM6 4HY
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Getting to us from: Ilford
(1) Starting on the A118, head north
(2) Keep left to continue towards A118, Romford Road
(3) Use the right two lanes to turn right onto A118, Romford Road
(4) Use the right two lanes to turn slightly right onto A118, Chapel Road
(5) Continue straight onto A118, Winston Way
(6) At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on A118, Winston Way
(7) At the roundabout, take the third exit and stay on A118, Winston Way
(8) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A118, High Road
(9) Continue straight to stay on A118, High Road
(10) Turn right for Tesco Extra and at the roundabout take the second exit, straight over
(11) Take the next right and pass the petrol station
(12) You will see our centre opposite the car wash
Getting to us from: Brentwood
(1) Starting on A1023, High Street, head south-west towards Lion & Lamb Court
(2) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the A12 slip road to London (E&C)/Romford
(3) Merge onto A12, Colchester Road
(4) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A12(W) slip road to Central London/Ilford
(5) Merge onto A12, Eastern Avenue E
(6) Keep left to continue on A12, Eastern Avenue W
(7) Turn left onto B177, Barley Road, then turn left onto Chadwell Heath Lane
(8) Turn right onto Grove Road, then turn right onto A118, High Road
(9) Turn left for Tesco Extra and at the roundabout take the second exit, straight over
(10) Take the next right and pass the petrol station
(11) You will see our centre opposite the car wash
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
Our Xpress Centres Romford location specialises in minor vehicle repairs including dents, scratches, scuffs and scrapes, as well as repairs to plastic bodywork. We are able to offer repairs to all cars, as well as small vans and can be easily found at the Tesco Extra, Goodmayes, 822 High Road, Romford, RM6 4HY.
We offer a fast-track repair solution so that you can get your vehicle repaired in less than one working day*, as well as the choice of using one of our premium courtesy vehicles (Mercedes, BMW or Audi). Whatever repairs are required, they will come with a lifetime guarantee and will be BSI approved, so you can trust in the work we do. If you wish to spread the cost of your repairs, then we offer a payment assist option**, which spreads the cost over 3 months. This finance option is interest-free and doesn’t require a credit check.
Xpress Centres aim to make the process of vehicle repairs efficient, accessible and cost-effective, so get in touch today to find out more!
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.