Tesco Extra, 291 Newcastle Road,
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 6PL
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Getting to us from: Leek
(1) Starting on A53, Broad Street, head south-west towards Alsop Street
(2) Turn left onto A5009, Leek New Road
(3) Turn right onto A5009, Baddeley Green Lane, continue onto A52, Leek Road
(4) Continue onto A52, Glebe Street, turn right onto A52, Longsdale Street
(5) Turn right onto A52, Woodhouse Street, turn left onto B5041, London Road
(6) At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on B5041, London Road
(7) Turn right onto Keelings Drive and through one roundabout
(8) Turn right onto A34, Newcastle Road
(9) Turn right onto Leaside Road and take the slight right into the Tesco car park
(10) Keep following the road forward and turn left at the end of the car park
(11) You will see our centre straight in front of you
Getting to us from: Uttoxeter
(1) Starting on the A50, Uttoxeter Bypass, keep following the A50 west
(2) At Tean Roundabout, take the first exit onto A50, Uttoxeter Road
(3) At Sideway Roundabout, take the first exit onto the A500, Queensway slip road
(4) Keep right, follow signs for M6/A34/Stone/Newcastle and merge onto A500, Queesnway
(5) Use the left two lanes to take the A34 slip road to Newcastle-under-Lyme/Stone
(6) At Hanford Interchange, take the third exit onto A34, Stone Road
(7) Continue to follow A34, then turn left onto Leaside Road
(8) Take the slight right into the Tesco car park
(9) Keep following the road forward and turn left at the end of the car park
(10) You will see our centre straight in front of you
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
At Xpress Centres Stoke, we specialise in minor vehicle repairs including dents, scratches, scrapes and scuffs, as well as plastic bodywork repairs such as bumpers and mirrors. We are able to help cars of all sizes, as well as small vans and you can find us conveniently located at the Tesco Extra, 291 Newcastle Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 6PL.
Offering a fast-track repair solution that means you will have your vehicle repaired in less than one working day*, makes the entire repair process quicker and more efficient. Furthermore, we offer all customers the choice of a premium courtesy vehicle (Mercedes, BMW or Audi) and the option of spreading the cost of the repairs over 3-months, interest-free. This payment assist option** doesn’t require a credit check and a member of the team will be happy to discuss this with you.
All repairs come with a lifetime guarantee and are BSI approved, so you can book your car in with Xpress Centres knowing it is in good hands! So get in touch today and find out more.
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.