Tesco Extra, Oldfields Road, Sutton,
Greater London, SM1 2NB
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Getting to us from: Epsom
(1) Starting on A24, East Street, head north-east towards Linden Place
(2) Continue straight to stay on A24, East Street
(3) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A24, Ewell Bypass
(4) Use the right two lanes to turn right onto A24, London Road
(5) Turn right onto A2043, Malden Road
(6) Turn left onto Church Hill Road
(7) At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on Church Hill Road
(8) At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Abbotts Road
(9) Turn left onto A217, St Dunstan’s Hill
(10) Turn left at Stayton Road, driving passed the Tesco Petrol Station
(11) Turn left and follow the outside of the car park until you see our centre on the left
Getting to us from: Croydon
(1) Starting on A212, Wellesley Road, head south
(2) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A232, The Croydon Flyover
(3) Take the A236 exit towards Mitcham
(4) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Davenant Road
(5) Use the right lane to merge onto A232, The Croydon Flyover via the slip road to A23/Sutton
(6) Keep right to continue on Epsom Road
(7) Us the middle lane to turn right onto A23, Purley Way
(8) Turn left onto A232, Croydon
(9) At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A278, West Street, go through one roundabout
(10) Turn left onto Erskine Road
(11) At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on Erskine Road
(12) At the roundabout, continue straight onto Oakhill Road, got through one roundabout
(13) Turn right onto B2230, High Street, then turn left onto Hallmead Road
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
Our Xpress Centres Sutton-Cheam location specialises in all forms of minor vehicle repairs for cars and small vans. This covers dents and scuffs, scrapes and scratches, as well as plastic bodywork damage. You can find us located at the Tesco Extra, Oldfields Road, Sutton, Greater London, SM1 2NB, where we offer an efficient fast-track repair solution so that you can have your vehicle repaired in less than one working day*.
All of the repairs we carry out are BSI approved and come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust in the work we do and know you’re getting value for money. Should you need a vehicle whilst waiting for your repairs, our team will be pleased to offer you a premium courtesy vehicle (BMW, Audi or Mercedes). Everything we do is designed to make getting your car repaired hassle-free.
Should you wish to spread the cost of your repairs, we offer a payment assist option** which is a 3-month, interest-free payment plan. You don’t need to go through a credit check and if you’d like to find out more, then speak to one of our experts today.
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.