Tesco Extra, Great Central Way,
Willesden, London, NW10 0TL
Monday to Saturday: 8am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Getting to us from: Wembley
(1) Head north-east on High Rd/A404 towards St John’s Rd, continue to follow A404
(2) Turn left onto N Circular Rd
(3) Use any lane to take the slip road onto N Circular Rd/A406
(4) Slight left onto Drury Way/B4557
(5) At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
(6) At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
(7) Turn right towards the Tesco car park
(8) Turn left into the car park and you will see our centre on your right
Getting to us from: Edgware
(1) Head south-east on Watford Way/A1 towards Foxwood Cl
(2) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Barnet By-Pass/Watford Way/A1
(3) Keep right to continue on Barnet By-Pass/Watford Way, continue to follow Watford Way
(4) Continue onto Hendon Way/A41
(5) Use the left lane to take the A406 slip road
(6) At Brent Cross Interchange, take the 3rd exit onto the A406 (W) slip road to The North/M1/Watford/A40/M4/Harrow/Wembley/Neasden/N. Circular
(7) Merge onto N Circular Rd/A406
(8) Take the exit towards Great Central Way/B4557
(9) At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Great Central Way/B4557
(10) At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
(11) At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
(12) Turn right towards the Tesco car park
(13) Turn left into the car park and you will see our centre on your right
We have some really handy tips here for you to try and find us, have you checked out how our technician explains where to find the centre? If you’re still really stuck, you can call our customer service team on:
Our Xpress Centres Wembley branch is conveniently located at the Tesco Extra, Great Central Way, Willesden, London, NW10 0TL and specialises in all forms of minor vehicle repairs to cars and small vans. We are committed to delivering an excellent and efficient repair service to every customer.
If you have some scratches or scuffs, dents or scrapes, or even damage to plastic bodywork, then you can take advantage of our fast-track repair solution, getting your vehicle repaired in less than one working day*. Every repair is BSI approved and comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust our repairs will stand the test of time. Whilst waiting for your repairs to be finished, you can use one of our premium courtesy vehicles (BMW, Audi or Mercedes).
We offer a 3-month payment plan for those that wish to spread the cost of repairs, which is interest-free and doesn’t require a credit check. If you’d like to know more about our payment assist option** then contact us today and speak to an expert.
*Subject to the extent of the damage – maximum of 2 days.
**Subject to approval – please speak to an advisor before booking for full details.