Xpress Centres Limited (XC, we or us), is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with the company number 09300936 with a registered office at 15 High Street, Brackley, England. NN13 7DH, UK.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least eighteen  years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen  years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, XC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages and other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the express written consent of XC.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of XC.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. XC reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the sole discretion of XC.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
XC may disable your user ID and password at the sole discretion of XC without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to XC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to XC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or XC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
XC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of XC, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding the rights of XC under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, XC does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. XC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, XC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
XC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if XC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit XC’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by XC negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of XC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for XC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, XC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the officers or employees of XC in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect the officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors of XC as well as XC as a corporate entity.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify XC and undertake to keep XC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by XC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of the legal advisers of XC) incurred or suffered by XC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to the other rights of XC under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, XC may take such action as XC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
XC may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
XC may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with the rights and/or obligations of XC under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Xpress Centres (XC, we or us), is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with the company number 09300936 with a registered office at 15 High Street, Brackley, England, NN13 7DH, UK. XC is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: This is information about you that you give to XC by filling in forms on our website https://www.xpresscentres.co.uk/ (“our Website”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the XC Website, request an estimate on our Website, send us your email address to sign up to our mailing list, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, , browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs, methods used to browse away from the page), and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources: This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us: This information will be used to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and XC and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from XC;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you:
- if you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or may send you an XC newsletter with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. You may opt out to be contacted for such purposes at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you: We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to XC and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- online communication services that provide a helpdesk service for our customers on our Website;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If XC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right and prevent any such processing in future by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line “I do not wish to receive commercial information” or a similar.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Terms and Conditions for Offers
From time to time Xpress Centres may introduce special offers or vouchers which can be used to save money on a repair. These offers and vouchers are limited to one use per customer and are applicable for repairs carried out at the specified location. Offers and vouchers are time limited. Repairs must be booked and a deposit paid by the date indicated on the offer. Where the offer does not indicate an expiry date, please ask us for more information.
Xpress Centres reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and to withdraw special offers and vouchers at any time and without prior notice.